With an account you can save your favourite properties, add search profiles, be notified of changes, and more.
Is your question not listed?
Please contact us via email: firstname.lastname@example.org
What is included in the rental price? The rental prices on our website are always exclusive gas, water, electricity, telecoms connection, service costs (if applicable) and Municipal taxes, unless mentioned otherwise in the listing on our website.
Municipal taxes for the tenant consist of sewage, waste charges, water management tax and in some cases polder tax. Your Town Hall can provide you with exact details.
What does Vacancy Law mean? The Vacancy Law is government approved measure to support property owners who, through a prolonged sale period, own two properties. The rental conditions have been eased, which gives the owner a cancelation period of three months. The tenet has a cancelation period of one month. There is is however a minimum rental period of six months. Under the Vacancy Law a property can be rented out for a period of maximum five years. The costs for a vacancy Law permission (charged to the owner) varies between municipalities and can be anywhere from zero to several hundred Euros.
Renting through ’t Mauritshuis Rental Agency
Which information does ’t Mauritshuis Rental Agency need when renting a house?
We need the following date from you to draw up a rental agreement:
- A fully finished registration form
- Employment contract with a company stamp and signature (this will be verified)
- Salary slips of the last three months
- In case you don’t have an employer we will need your last annual income statement
- If you are self employed will will need to see the complete balance of the last two years
- Color copy of your passport or ID (no driving license), including the backside of the plastic holder page ???
- Statement by mortgage provider or statement by landlord/manager/owner (this will be verified)
- Copy of your bank statements showing account number, name account holder, deposit of last three salary payments and last six rent or mortgage payments. Other mutations can be blocked out.
- Copy of your debit card, back and front
- Extract of your registration at the Town Hall and of your partner/roommate (if applicable)
Note. In case you provide us with incomplete or incorrect information we cannot draw up a rental agreement